Connecting to the server:
1. Create an account. ☞ Registration ☝
2. Install World of Warcraft client version 3.3.5a. ☞ Downloads ☝
3. Open the World of Warcraft / Data / folder at the installation location, and then locate the folder named enUS or enGB.
4. Open or create the "realmlist.wtf" file in Notepad.
(Default wtf files can be set under file properties)
5 If present, delete all text from the "realmlist.wtf" file and replace it with the following: set realmlist evox-wow.tk
6. Save the file and open wow.exe for the game.
HD Patch for WoW 3.3.5a:
These are additional patches to improve the graphics of WoW 3.3.5a and get a more modern look.
DISCLAIMER: these patches are not official and, while they have proven to work fine in most cases, they sometimes might lead to minor glitches or WoW Errors.
Feel free to try them out and, if you experience any problems, you can always easily remove them.
☞ Downloads ☝
After downloading the patch, check the readme.txt and follow the instructions to install them.
To delete a cache folder manually:
1. Open the World of Warcraft folder at the installation location.
2. Select and delete the Cache folder from the root directory.
You may now start playing! If you need any help, do not hesitate to create a support ticket.
Important: Make sure you're on the correct version of WoW (3.3.5a) before you try to connect to our server.